[Edling] Journal, Language Policy: Call for Book Reviews

MKDEY1 via Edling edling at lists.mail.umbc.edu
Wed May 4 09:33:32 UTC 2022

Dear Sarah,
This is Prof. Mahesh Kumar Dey, a scholar of Linguistics and ELT. I would like to review the first book or any one of the three books in case the first one is already given or all three books in a single essay.
If your policy permits, I don't find any difficulty in the review of all three books.
Let me know about your decision by sending a reply to this email.
My address:
Dr. Mahesh Kumar Dey
Professor, Department of English,
Veer Narmad South Gujarat University,