[Edling] Journal, Language Policy: Call for Book reviews

Maira Klyshbekova via Edling edling at lists.mail.umbc.edu
Wed May 4 13:29:41 UTC 2022

Hello,

I hope this email finds you well. My name is Maira and I am a second-year
PhD student at the University of Sheffield. My research is looking at the
language policy in my home country Kazakhstan. This area is very
interesting to me and I would be happy to review Zein, S (2020). Language
Policy in Superdiverse Indonesia or Moulaye Ahmed, E.H. (2020) Language
policy and identity in Mauritania.

Thank you and will be looking forward to hearing from you

With kind regards,
Maira Klyshbekova
PhD Student
School of Education