[Edling] Re : Call for study participants: Language educators using LinguaMeeting, TalkAbroad, Conversifi, Boomalang or similar services

Farida Djaileb via Edling edling at lists.mail.umbc.edu
Fri Nov 18 11:31:45 UTC 2022

Hi Valentina how can I help youI am full professor from AlgeriaWe taught during the pandemic online We used the university platform to work with the students but you know that it was not a success at 100% so if you have questions you ré welcomeProf Dr Farida djaileb

Envoyé depuis Yahoo Mail pour Android