[Edling] The Lusophone World and Its Diasporas - International Conference - Toronto-2023

David Balosa via Edling edling at lists.mail.umbc.edu
Sat Nov 19 23:52:12 UTC 2022

I thought that  this conference could be of  interest to some members of
the  Edling list.

Abstract Deadline December 15, 2022- International Conference The Lusophone
World and its Diasporas June 28 to July 1, 2023 in Toronto
External
Inbox
Robert A Kenedy
Fri, Nov 18, 12:38 PM (1 day ago)
to Robert, lusophonestudiesassociation at gmail.com
Dear Colleagues,

Please see the 2023 Conference Call For Papers on our new website. The
*deadline
for conference presentation abstracts is December 15, 2022. *

*Also, see our newly announced Prizes and Awards for graduate students and
post-doctoral students. Please see below the CFP link.*

*Conference Call for Presentations Abstracts*

https://maproom44.com/lsa/lsa_calls.html

*International Conference The Lusophone World and its Diasporas*

June 28 to July 1, 2023, at York University, Toronto, Canada
Abstract Deadline December 15, 2022
LSA_Calls for Papers <https://maproom44.com/lsa/lsa_calls.html>
The Portuguese Studies Review (PSR home page)Bulletin of the Lusophone
Studies Association. The Lusophone Studies Association (LSA) is currently
running the following Calls for Papers (Conference Calls, etc.). The PSR /
Baywolf Press are also running two parallel topical Calls for Papers (their
Standing General Call for Papers, 2022-2023-2024 continues, of course).
maproom44.com

*Prizes and Awards for graduate students and post-doctoral students*

https://www.maproom44.com/lsa/lsa_announce.html

*LSA Website*

https://maproom44.com/lsa/lsa_calls.html
The Lusophone Studies Association <https://maproom44.com/lsa/lsa_calls.html>
The Portuguese Studies Review (PSR home page)Bulletin of the Lusophone
Studies Association. The Lusophone Studies Association (LSA) is currently
running or mediating the following Calls for Papers (Conference Calls, PSR
Calls, Edited Volumes and other publishing series Calls). The PSR / Baywolf
Press are running two topical Calls for Papers (their Standing General Call
for Papers, 2022-2023 ...
maproom44.com

--
David M. Balosa, Ph.D.
Language, Literacy, & Culture

https://llc.umbc.edu/home/news-events/?id=56945
https://centerforinterculturaldialogue.org/tag/david-balosa/

The world would be a better place if we all strive for existential unity:
communities' prosperity, social justice, peace, faith, global solidarity
and diversity, human rights, and human dignity for all. -David Balosa