[Edling] New book and videos - Core practices for teaching multilingual students

Megan Madigan Peercy via Edling edling at lists.mail.umbc.edu
Wed Feb 22 14:32:55 UTC 2023

Thanks so much, Chris.
Please, everyone, feel free to share the video clips widely, and to use
them yourselves.
The complete set of 23 clips that encompass 6 different core practices are
now up on our YouTube channel
<https://www.youtube.com/@corepracticesformlls>.
They were a lot of work to create and we hope they are a useful tool! We'd
welcome feedback on them, too.

All my best,
Megan