[Edling] Call for papers (all areas of linguistics, fully funded places): ‘Language in the Human-Machine Era’ annual conference, Leeuwarden, Netherlands, 15-16 May 2023 (deadline Thu 23.2.2023)

Gallo, Elena elena.gallo at lmu.de
Tue Feb 28 14:37:32 UTC 2023

Dear Mr. Sayers,

Thank you for your email, I would be interested in attending the
conference ‘Language in the Human-Machine Era’ but there is no
information about the cost of the conference,
I would need it for my university, could you please help and tell, whom
I should ask for this information?

Thank you very much in advance, kind regards,

Elena Gallo

--

*Dr. Elena Gallo*
Koordination Italienischkurse für Nicht-Italianisten

*Sprachenzentrum*
*Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München*
Schellingstr. 3, Vordergebäude, Zi. 421
80799 München
Tel.: +49 (0)89 / 2180 - 6051

elena.gallo at lmu.de