[Edling] Critical Language Awareness in Multilingual Contexts

Jessie Curtis via Edling edling at lists.mail.umbc.edu
Thu Jul 6 15:25:27 UTC 2023

Hi everyone, with deepest thanks to the team of authors and reviewers, and on behalf of co-editors Qianqian Zhang-Wu and Chris Chang-Bacon, I am delighted to share the news, the Special Issue of the Journal of Language, Identity, and Education (JLIE) is live! Critical Language Awareness in Multilingual Contexts, Journal of Language, Identity & Education: Vol 22, No 4 (tandfonline.com)<https://www.tandfonline.com/toc/hlie20/22/4?nav=tocList>.

Sincerely,
Jess

Jessie H. Curtis, Ph.D.

Part Time Faculty

Rutgers English Language Institute

School of Arts & Sciences, Rutgers New Brunswick
Past Chair, TESOL Research Professional Council<https://www.tesol.org/advance-the-field/research>

Read my work here https://rutgers.academia.edu/JCurtis, and on Research Gate, and here, Preparing Teachers to Work with Multilingual Learners<https://www.multilingual-matters.com/page/detail/Preparing-Teachers-to-Work-with-Multilingual-Learners/?k=9781788926096>

[cid:8ae417b0-4d7a-461a-810e-635e4efab47e]