[Edling] CFP TESOL 2024 Convention: TESOL Research Directions

Jessie Curtis via Edling edling at lists.mail.umbc.edu
Wed Jun 21 11:25:08 UTC 2023

Hi everyone, apologies for the second post.  I had forgotten that it is not possible to view PDF files via the listserv, so I am including a link to the CFP<https://drive.google.com/file/d/14-n856ZFgKdt_vZaWaW-QL9bDK2Gsw5A/view> with this communication.

The TESOL Research Professional Council (RPC) invites research in methods for teaching English in rapidly changing contexts for TESOL.  Contexts are being reshaped by education policies (such as a trend toward lowering the age to begin instruction in English and toward EMI in higher education), challenges (such as teacher shortages), and take into account colonial/historical relationships to English teaching.  We welcome proposals through July 17th to be included in the RPC's Research Directions Panel at the TESOL Convention in March 2024. Details are included in the CFP, which you can view here<https://drive.google.com/file/d/14-n856ZFgKdt_vZaWaW-QL9bDK2Gsw5A/view>.

If you would like the PDF copy of the CFP, I will be most happy to send it to you!
Jess

Jessie H. Curtis, Ph.D.

Part Time Faculty

Rutgers English Language Institute

School of Arts & Sciences, Rutgers New Brunswick
Past Chair, TESOL Research Professional Council<https://www.tesol.org/advance-the-field/research>

Read my work here https://rutgers.academia.edu/JCurtis, and on Research Gate, and here, Preparing Teachers to Work with Multilingual Learners<https://www.multilingual-matters.com/page/detail/Preparing-Teachers-to-Work-with-Multilingual-Learners/?k=9781788926096>

[cid:32476e06-eefb-47cd-b2bf-1d9aa06e44ce]