[Edling] Fwd: Call for Book Chapters

Deborah Palmer via Edling edling at lists.mail.umbc.edu
Fri Jun 30 14:57:25 UTC 2023

Begin forwarded message:

From: Kashif Raza <kashifrazaeduc at gmail.com>
Subject: Call for Book Chapters
Date: June 29, 2023 at 9:30:08 PM MDT
To: debpalmer at colorado.edu

Hello Debra,

I hope this email finds you well. We are pleased to invite you to contribute a chapter to our proposed volume ‘Multilingual TESOL: De-constructing and Re-constructing Power ‘of’, ‘in’ and ‘for’ Language Classrooms’ edited by Kashif Raza, Ozgehan Ustuk and Dudley Reynolds. This volume builds upon our previous work on multilingual TESOL and takes the discussion further to de-construct and re-construct power for, in and of language classrooms.

This is an open call, and we will appreciate it if you could also share it among your students and colleagues.

Chapter abstracts can be submitted here: https://forms.gle/PQzHCALwcYJ81j7FA

We look forward to your contribution.

Best regards,

Kashif, Ozgehan and Dudley

Kashif Raza
Sessional Instructor - Werklund School of Education, University of Calgary, AB, Canada
Co-Chair Elect, TESOL Program Administration Interest Section

Raza, K., Chua, C. (2022). Nuts and bolts of educational policy and educational governance: Unpacking the nexus between the two through a holistic educational policy-governance approach. Journal of Educational Thought, 55(2), 175-200. https://doi.org/10.11575/jet.v55i2

Raza, K., & Chua, C. (2022). Global-contextual TESOL leadership in diverse and multi-dimensional contexts: A paradigmatic shift. International Journal for Leadership in Learning, 22(1), 305-339. https://doi.org/10.29173/ijll12

Raza, K., & Chua, C. (2022). Linguistic outcomes of language accountability and points-based system for multilingual skilled immigrants in Canada: A critical language-in-immigration policy analysis. Journal of Multilingual and Multicultural Development. https://doi.org/10.1080/01434632.2022.2060242

Raza, K., Coombe, C., & Reynolds, D. (Eds.). (2021). Policy development in TESOL and multilingualism: Past, present and the way forward. Springer.