bouncing

Mari Rhydwen rhydwen at central.murdoch.edu.au
Tue Aug 13 04:10:38 UTC 1996

Dear All,
If you send a message to this list and get a message back saying it was
bounced because it was a non-member submission please resubscribe to the
list.  It tends to happen if you change addresses (which may happen without
your being aware of it - think of it as the street names in cyberspace
getting renamed by cyberbureaucrats).  All bounced messages get sent to
me,and if I pick them up I redirect them to the list, but it takes time to
sort through the hundreds of messages I get re list administrivia and I may
miss a few.
Thanks for your co-operation.

Cheers, Mari

TECHNICALITIES:
to join (subscribe to) the forum send e-mail
to:  majordomo at coombs.anu.edu.au
message:  subscribe Endangered-Languages-L <your e-mail address>

Mari Rhydwen, Communication Studies,Humanities, Perth, WA 6150, Australia

Telephone: 09 360 2217  Fax: 09 360 6367