URL adress corrected

kmatsum at tooyoo.l.u-tokyo.ac.jp kmatsum at tooyoo.l.u-tokyo.ac.jp
Tue Jan 23 00:07:44 UTC 1996

Dear Colleague,

Those who have tried to read our Newsletter must have noticed,
that the URL address given in my previous message as the location
of the engangered languages newsletter file was fatally wrong:

The correct address is:

http://www.tooyoo.L.u-tokyo.ac.jp/linguistics/Newsletters/Newsletter1.html
                           ~~~~~~~

I apologize for the incovenience caused by my carelessness, and
hope you still have enough interest to try and reach our newsletter
once more.

Regards
Kazuto Matsumura

     Kazuto MATSUMURA
     kmatsum at tooyoo.L.u-tokyo.ac.jp
     Faculty of Letters, University of Tokyo
     Hongo 7-3-1, Bunkyo-ku, TOKYO 113   JAPAN
     Phone +81-3-5800-3754     Fax: +81-3-5800-3740
     http://www.tooyoo.L.u-tokyo.ac.jp/kmatsum.html