Kalapulyan

Greg Davis psu01957 at odin.cc.pdx.edu
Wed May 8 22:55:40 UTC 1996

My name is Gregry Davis and am new to this list.  I am a graduate student
in the Department of Applied Linguistics at Portland State University in
Portland, Oregon, USA.  It recently came to my attention that although
most books claim that there are no Kalapulyan speakers left, there is one
native speaker who lives in California.

Does have any information on Kalapulyan?  I know that it is a Penutian
language, with Kalapulyans (formerly) living in the Willamette Valley of
Oregon.  I appreciate any input you could make either to me personally or
to the entire list.

Gregry M. Davis
psu01957 at odin.cc.pdx.edu
Portland State University