ELL: Re: 'Reburial of 500 Huron'...

Matthew McDaniel akha at LOXINFO.CO.TH
Thu Dec 9 10:13:07 UTC 1999

we often hear "the Akha" as in "the Akha are dirty".  Is this a case of zero
plural and what gives it a particular need for replacement?

Or is it not the thinking that goes with it that needs replacement?

Matthew

--

Matthew McDaniel
The Akha Heritage Foundation

US Address:

Donations by check or money order may be sent to:

The Akha Heritage Foundation
PO BOX 6073
Salem OR 97304
USA

By Visa Card Secure Site:

https://www.givetocharity.com/cgi-bin/give.pl?CODE=10956

Donations by direct banking can be transferred to:
(Preferred)

Wells Fargo Bank
Akha Heritage Foundation
Acc. # 0081-889693