ELL: Waiver

Benjamin Troutman troutmab at gusun.georgetown.edu
Sun Oct 3 16:07:06 UTC 1999

*** EOOH ***
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 1999 12:07:06 -0400 (EDT)
From: Benjamin Troutman <troutmab at gusun.georgetown.edu>
To: endangered-languages-l at carmen.murdoch.edu.au
Subject: Re: ELL: Waiver
Sender: owner-endangered-languages-l at carmen.murdoch.edu.au

i would like to remind those who criticize missionaries that veniaminov
(st. innocent) ranks number one as a linguist and language
preservationist.  in addition, look at the anglicans in the arctic north
(gwich'in).  "whites" this, "whites" that.  give credit where credit is
due.

benjamin david

----
Endangered-Languages-L Forum: endangered-languages-l at carmen.murdoch.edu.au