No subject

Matthew McDaniel akha at loxinfo.co.th
Sun Oct 3 16:39:44 UTC 1999

 *** EOOH ***
 Date: Sun, 03 Oct 1999 23:39:44 +0700
 From: Matthew McDaniel <akha at loxinfo.co.th>
 To: Endangered Languages Linguist list
  <endangered-languages-l at carmen.murdoch.edu.au>
  Subject: ELL: politically correct
 Sender: owner-endangered-languages-l at carmen.murdoch.edu.au

 I thought some might find it humerous the extent to which this activist
 group has had to grow to avoid using the term "destroyed".  Now to take
 any action to protect people, the enviroment, your right to your own
 culture and language, your right to safe food, hey you could end up the
 cucumber terrorist.

 At the melon site, the concerned nighttime

 --

 Matthew McDaniel
 The Akha Heritage Foundation

 US Address:

 Donations by check or money order may be sent to:

 The Akha Heritage Foundation
 PO BOX 6073
 Salem OR 97304
 USA

 Donations by direct banking can be transferred to:
 (Preferred)

 Wells Fargo Bank
 Akha Heritage Foundation
 Acc. # 0081-889693