No subject

Matthew McDaniel akha at loxinfo.co.th
Sun Sep 5 07:28:09 UTC 1999

   *** EOOH ***
   Date: Sun, 05 Sep 1999 14:28:09 +0700
   From: Matthew McDaniel <akha at loxinfo.co.th>
   To: Endangered Languages Linguist list
    <endangered-languages-l at carmen.murdoch.edu.au>
    Subject: ELL: [Fwd: [sovernspeakout] 'Reburial of 500 Huron', evidence of
   continuing
    stereotyping]
     Sender: owner-endangered-languages-l at carmen.murdoch.edu.au

     --------------6DE53C8F18E9925749C61777

     A note on linguistics that first nations are discussing as they dig
     their way out from under the centuries.

     Matthew

     --

     Matthew McDaniel
     The Akha Heritage Foundation

     US Address:

     Donations by check or money order may be sent to:

     The Akha Heritage Foundation
     PO BOX 6073
     Salem OR 97304
     USA

     Donations by direct banking can be transferred to:
     (Preferred)

     Wells Fargo Bank
     Akha Heritage Foundation
     Acc. # 0081-889693