ELL: In case of a problem with my previous message

Robert Beard rbeard at BUCKNELL.EDU
Wed May 24 22:14:46 UTC 2000

A few years ago, GBS maintained a set of on-line German-Sorbian and, I
believe, English-Sorbian dictionaries and an on-line Sorbian grammar.  All
of these disappeared about 18 months ago. Are they still on line and, if so,
where are they currently located?

YourDictionary.com is the web's most comprehensive and authoritative
language portal.  We would like to maintain a link to all Sorbian language
materials because we have clients who need them and ask for them.  Our
company could make a case for this need to the German government if those
resources were actually available.  If you can point me to them, I and my
CEO will write strong letters to the German government making this argument.
Are they currently available?

--RB

Robert Beard, CLO & CTO
yourDictionary.com, Inc.