ELL: Re: on-line course

M. J. Hardman hardman at UFL.EDU
Wed Nov 29 00:31:33 UTC 2000

We are doing a sample at this point with the idea of putting the entire
course on-line.  The first unit, only just barely adapted from the
paper/classroom materials has just been put up on my website
http://grove.ufl.edu/~hardman/.  If this passes muster the Center for
Latin American Studies will support us to put up the whole course -- 13
units, previously taught in a two-year 5 credit a semester course.

For the sample we had limited time and support, so some of the obvious
will be carefully redone for the 'real thing' -- like rewriting the
presentation specifically for the web!

Any comments on the sample would be much appreciated.

MJ Hardman

----
Endangered-Languages-L Forum: endangered-languages-l at carmen.murdoch.edu.au