ELL: Tr : arsclist how to archive your language and other matters

Matthew McDaniel akha at LOXINFO.CO.TH
Wed Oct 18 02:57:46 UTC 2000

Christian:

I do believe in Thailand there are DVD burners much cheaper than that.

I would make a recommendation.

Set your work up so that you can not only burn DVD but also so that you
can print out a copy and boot it quickly into permament hand bound form
of all you have.  Otherwise it will be useless.

You make a library of hands on books and the people have something.

Computers are good for organizing, otherwise over rated.

Matthew

--

http://www.akha.com

http://www.akha.org

Donations by check or money order may be sent to:

The Akha Heritage Foundation
PO BOX 6073
Salem OR 97304  USA

By Visa Card Secure Site: