ELL: book promotion

Patrick Gordijn pgordijn at SWETS.NL
Mon Jan 8 02:36:34 UTC 2001

We are the publisher of a new book called 'Warrabarna Kaurna! Reclaiming an
Australian Language' authored by Rob Amery (Linguistics, Centre for European
Studies & General Linguistics, University of Adelaide, SA 5005, AUSTRALIA,
Tel (08) 83033405,
Fax (08) 83035241, e-mail <rob.amery at adelaide.edu.au>)

This book will be launched officially February 8th in Adelaide (for more
information about the book launch, please contact the author).

We would like to do a special promotion for this book among your audience,
giving them a special discount.
We are looking for possibilities to do this by mailing your members a
promotional flyer.
Could you please inform me about the possibilities regarding the above?

Sincerely,

Patrick Gordijn - Marketing Department
Swets & Zeitlinger Publishers
P.O. Box 825, 2160 SZ Lisse