ELL: language, culture, and the environment

Matthew McDaniel akha at LOXINFO.CO.TH
Tue Jan 16 07:00:10 UTC 2001

doesn't count, but would like to if I had time.

Matthew

Luisa Maffi wrote:

> Hi, is anyone on these lists teaching (or know someone who's teaching) an
> interdisciplinary course on the topic above? Most likely, it would be in
> anthro, linguistics, or environmental studies. I'd appreciate any info,
> incl. on materials used. Please feel free to answer to me directly if you
> prefer, and I'll post the results. Thanks,
>
> Luisa Maffi

> Luisa Maffi (Ph.D.)
> President, Terralingua: Partnerships for Linguistic and Biological
> Diversity - Secretary, International Society of Ethnobiology -
> Research Collaborator, Smithsonian Institution, National Museum of
> Natural History, Dept. of Anthropology, Washington, D.C.
>
> Mailing address:
> Terralingua, 1766 Lanier Place NW - Washington, D.C. 20009, U.S.A.
> Phone/Fax: +1.202.986 6139
> Email: maffi at terralingua.org
> WWW: www.terralingua.org

http://www.akha.com
http://www.akha.org

Donations by check or money order may be sent to:

The Akha Heritage Foundation
PO BOX 6073
Salem OR 97304  USA

By Visa Card Secure Site: