ELL: Requesting your assistance

Brambila-Rojo Orencio-Francisco francisco_brambila at YAHOO.COM
Thu Apr 18 23:58:13 UTC 2002

from Mexico,
We have 56 endangered languages (more or less) the
political problem is with tzeltales, tzotziles and
lacandones (Chiapas and EZLN) but nahuatl
(yuto-aztecan language) and otomi (otopame language)
could be good exemples. Boths are accessible near the
big cities. Both are spoken and written.

Regards

Francisco BRAMBILA

=====

http://taxes.yahoo.com/