ELL: asking for information

Roger Sogues ruggues at YAHOO.COM
Tue Jul 30 08:04:40 UTC 2002

To all your attention,

My name is Roger, and I'm from Barcelona, in Catalonia.  I'm writing this message because I though this would be the best place to find what I'm looking for. What am I looking for?  I'm looking for any kind of information about the Dyirbal and the Guugu Yimithirr in Australia, but not just their facts, but someone who's had contacts with them or knows them. Why am I looking for that? Because I'd like to get information for a screenplay for a documentary film about their languages. I don't know if any of you can help me but I'd be really happy to get at least some contacts, because I've been trying to contact lots of governmental institutions but they haven't answered me by now. Thanks.

Yours sincerely,
Roger.