FEL Call for Proposals for 2004

Nicholas Ostler nostler at CHIBCHA.DEMON.CO.UK
Mon Dec 1 11:06:29 UTC 2003

At 4:13 pm -0800 29/11/03, B. K. Rana wrote:
>I need some financial assistance to publish a
>preliminery dictionary of Kusunda language. I am
>working on recent data from the field.
>
>Currently I am in USA. Please let me how I should
>proceed forward ?
>
>Thank you,
>
>B. K. Rana
>Cambridge,  MA
>USA

Dear BK

Good luck. Here is the form, for your convenience.

Please read notes at the end before filling the form in; and do take
advantage of our facility to send in a DRAFT by the end of the year.

Regards

Nicholas

    APPLICATION FOR FINANCIAL SUPPORT FROM THE FOUNDATION OF
ENDANGERED LANGUAGES

    Applicant's details: Name