PEN Club and endangered languages

B. K. Rana bk_rana at YAHOO.COM
Sat Nov 29 00:29:34 UTC 2003

Dear Members in the Language List,
I am working on Kusunda language of the Himalayan
Kingdom of Nepal. I believe this language is one of
the oldest languages of the world. I have found this
language having remarkable similarities with some of
the indigenous languages across the world.

B. K. Rana
Cambridge, MA
USA

http://www.opera.com/m2/