Endangered-Language Resources/Use

s.t. bischoff bischoff.st at GMAIL.COM
Thu Mar 3 15:47:45 UTC 2011

Hi all,

Some students and I are collecting preliminary data on endangered languages,
technology, and use. Your help with our online surveys mentioned below
would be greatly appreciated. Comments and suggestions also welcome. Thanks,
Shannon Bischoff

Please forward
We are conducting two surveys about endangered languages. One is regarding
language use. The other is regarding the relationship between language and
technology. Please take a few minutes to visit our website
http://users.ipfw.edu/bischofs/ling/langsurvey/survey1home.html
and take the short surveys (10 questions each). Each survey should take 10
to 20 minutes to complete. The surveys are in Spanish and English.  Please
note participation is voluntary. Participants must be 18 years old.  If you
have any questions please contact Shannon Bischoff at bischoff [dot] st [at]
gmail [dot] com or Rosita Rivera at rositalisa [dot] rivera [at] gmail [dot
] com or Kimberly Santiago at kimberly [dot] santiago [at] upr [dot] edu.
The surveys will be available indefinitely, and results will be added to the
website periodically. Thank you for your time.

Estamos administrando dos encuestas acerca de lenguajes en peligro de
extinci?n. Uno es relacionado al uso del idioma. El otro es acerca de la
relaci?n entre el uso del lenguaje y la tecnolog?a. Por favor, tome unos
minutos para visitar nuestro sitio en el web
http://users.ipfw.edu/bischofs/ling/langsurvey/survey1homespn.html y
conteste la encuesta (10 preguntas cada una). Cada encuesta debe tomar unos
10 a 20 minutos para completar. Las encuestas est?n disponibles en espa?ol y
en ingl?s. Su participaci?n es voluntaria. Los participantes deben ser mayor
de 18 a?os. Si tiene alguna pregunta relacionada con la encuesta, por favor,
contacte a Shannon Bischoff a bischoff [dot] st [at] gmail [dot] com o a
Rosita L. Rivera a rositalisa [dot] rivera [at] gmail [dot ] com o a
Kimberly Santiago a kimberly [dot] santiago [at] upr [dot] edu. Gracias por
su tiempo