searching for a word

Peter Austin pa2 at SOAS.AC.UK
Wed Oct 3 19:43:10 UTC 2012


I have been approached by Thomas Harding <thomas at> who is looking for a term in any language with the following reference:

"single word meaning parent who has lost a child/ parent whose child has died,  no double barrels like child-bereft,  can apply to male or female or may be gender specific"

Please respond directly to Thomas Harding and NOT to me.


More information about the Endangered-languages-l mailing list