[Endangered-languages-l] Garifuna database

Steffen Haurholm-Larsen shaurholml at gmail.com
Fri Dec 19 14:46:34 UTC 2014

Hi Dan,

I hope all is well with you - what are you working on at the moment?

I was wondering if you have made progress on the collected Garifuna
database that you once told me that you were working on? It would indeed be
nice to have at least an electronic dictionary based on all the
lexicographic materials existing so far and with plenty of example
sentences.

I'll be presenting about the simple verb forms in Garifuna (underspecified
for tense-aspect) at the SSILA2015 in Portland next month. Unfortunately I
will not be stopping by NY this time - but probably later during 2015.

Best wishes,

Steffen