[Endangered-languages-l] Using technology to revitalize Indigenous languages

Jon Allan Reyhner Jon.Reyhner at nau.edu
Fri Dec 19 18:00:45 UTC 2014

Dear Friends of Endangered Languages:

A colleague of mine and I are working on a book chapter about how technology, especially newer technology, can help Indigenous youth learn and use their Indigenous languages. I am interested in any information on the topic that members of this listserve can give me, including current efforts being made using technology for particular languages. Please reply directly to me at Jon.Reyhner at nau.edu rather than hitting the reply button on this e-mail and possibly flooding the list.

Jon Reyhner
Professor of Bilingual Multicultural Education
Northern Arizona University
http://jan.ucc.nau.edu/~jar/