[Endangered-languages-l] Call for Abstracts, Terralingua's Langscape

Luisa Maffi maffi at terralingua.org
Thu Jan 22 00:43:29 UTC 2015

Dear All,

The Call for Abstracts below should be of interest to any of you who works on the links between language, culture, and the environment. We welcome your contributions!

Luisa Maffi
Terralingua Co-founder/Director, Langscape Editor

Terralingua's Langscape Magazine Vol. 4:1, Summer 2015

Biocultural Diversity: The People's Issue

Call for Abstracts – See Details - Abstract Submission Deadline: February 5, 2015

www.terralinguaubuntu.org/Langscape/call-for-interest-lang-4-1

With this issue of Langscape magazine, we want to celebrate the growing network of people who have embraced biocultural diversity as a vital, yet increasingly threatened, aspect of life on Earth. Biocultural diversity is a people's issue: it is up to us to take action to protect and sustain it for present and future generations. We want to hear from you, for there is a crucial global dialogue that needs to happen! Read more…

Terralingua works to sustain the biocultural diversity of life – a precious heritage to be cherished, protected, and nurtured for generations to come.

Langscape is an extension of the voice of Terralingua. It supports our mission by educating the minds and hearts about the importance and value of biocultural diversity. We aim to illustrate biocultural diversity through scientific and traditional knowledge, within an appealing sensory context of articles, stories and art.

About Terralingua's membership program: www.terralinguaubuntu.org

Questions? Email Luisa Maffi at luisa_maffi at terralingua.org

Luisa Maffi (Dr.)
Co-founder/Director