Study Time

Jeanne Dugas_Jeanne at colstate.edu
Fri Dec 1 15:16:21 UTC 2000

Is it possible yet in E-Prime to measure the amount of time a subject
studies a stimulus before responding to it? I am using a list object
to represent an attribute that includes bmp files of paper cutting and
folding problems. Then, in the trialproc, I use an image object to
call up each problem and set data logging to "standard" to get
response accuracy and response time. I see no place in the point &
click parts of E-Prime that will tell me how long a problem was
studied before an answer was chosen. Perhaps an inline set of code
would do this, but I don't have a clue about how.

Thanks,
Jeanne

 -
 Jeanne Dugas
 Psychology Department         "The problem with doing nothing
 Columbus State University      is that you never know when you
 4225 University Avenue         are finished."
 Columbus, GA 31907
 (706) 568-2116
 FAX (706) 568-2084
 dugas_jeanne at colstate.edu