picture show

Matthijs Vink M.Vink at azu.nl
Wed May 23 10:09:55 UTC 2001

Dear all,

We are trying to present a lot of pictures. Each picture is
presented on the screen for 5 secs, followed by another picture of a
buttonbox. Subjects can respond only when the buttonbox is
presented.
We have approx. 140 images (1024*768*256), which is almost
100Mb. The first couple of images are presented correctly, while
later images stay on the screen for more than 5 secs.
We run the Eprime prog on a PIII 500 MHz, 128 Mb mem. What is
the best way to present the pictures without slowing down after a
while.

Another question:
We want to trigger the  experiment with our MRI scanner, and also
collect responses with a buttonbox. Both signals enter the cpu
through the serial port. Is it possible to make a slide (or whatever)
which allows for the collection of a buttonbox response and which
terminates after a trigger signal?

Thanks in advance,

Matthijs

Matthijs Vink