correct response

Susan Campbell susanc at andrew.cmu.edu
Wed Feb 20 19:37:03 UTC 2002

I looked at this, hoping there would be an easy answer (like putting
both inputs in the CorrectAnswer column).  Unfortunately, I couldn't
find one.  What I ended up doing was creating a seperate input object
for each correct answer, and having the allowable in those input objects
not include the other correct answer.

The downside to this is that you would need to specify each correct
answer seperately, and specify all of the incorrect responses as well.
So, to display something that has two correct answers, "1" and "2" and
two incorrect answers, "3" and "4", would take three columns, one for
each correct answer and one for all incorrect answers.

The test script is at
http://step.psy.cmu.edu/script_samples/dual_response.zip if you'd like
to see if it works for what you're doing.

Hope this helps,
Susan Campbell
STEP Programmer, Carnegie Mellon