fastest refresh

Patterson, James JPatte at lsuhsc.edu
Wed Jan 9 16:06:20 UTC 2002

Just curious...why would you want to go that fast?

James C. Patterson II, MD/PhD
Director of PET Neuroimaging Research
PET Imaging Center, Biomedical Research Foundation
Assistant Professor of Psychiatry
Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center at Shreveport
318-675-6040 - Psychiatry
318-675-6148 - fax
318-675-4000 - PET Center
318-675-4020 - fax