timing of multiple responses in E-Prime

Jennifer Thompson Jennifer.Thompson at man.ac.uk
Tue Jan 15 17:10:48 UTC 2002

I hope someone can help me with this, I'm new to eprime (and
haven't used anything similar so starting from a very basic level).

Basically, what I want to do is have people (neurological patients)
repetatively tap a button for a predetermined time period, and look
at the a) number of responses and b) the timing of these
EPrime wants to record the time of the LAST response, not all of
them.  What I want it to do is to sample the time of EACH
response, relative to the start signal.

If anyone can put me on the right track or has any suggestions I'd
be most grateful.  Also if the above doesn't make sense then I can
elaborate.

Many thanks,
Jennifer Thompson