Ebasic Changes

Daniel Zajdel zajdeld at ohsu.edu
Thu Jan 17 00:48:24 UTC 2002

Hello All,

I am in the process of converting some experiment scrips to the new version. Along the way I am discovering little changes here and there. Some things have been simplified, like the .PreReleaseTime object property is now .PreRelease. Easy enough to convert, however it may be that some things are gone now, like the .input property for display objects collecting a response. Neither was mentioned on the website knowledge base, and I didn't find anything about those in the documentation.

I am afraid I get to figure out all these refinements for myself, but is anyone else out there noticing such changes?

Dan Zajdel
Neurology
Oregon Health & Science University