Problem

Michael Worden miw2004 at med.cornell.edu
Tue Jan 22 18:40:15 UTC 2002

A straightforward way to do this is to have two procedures, one
presents stimulus A first and the other presents stimulus B first.
Add a wait or other object in the middle if you want to have variable
ISIs.  I threw together a quick example using two slide objects with
visual stimuli (it's a simple modification to make one of these a
sound object).  You can find the example at
ftp://sacklerinstitute.org/pub/ABexample.es

Good luck,
Michael

--
__
Michael Worden, PhD                miw2004 at med.cornell.edu
Sackler Institute for Developmental Psychobiology, Box 140
1300 York Ave., NY, NY 10021             Tel: 212 746-5830
http://www.sacklerinstitute.org