Problem

Susan Campbell susanc at andrew.cmu.edu
Wed Jan 23 15:36:14 UTC 2002

As an addendum, the experiment I mentioned is a replication of the
Eriksen and St. James (1986) study of focal attention.  In some cases,
positions in a display are cued before the display appears, and in other
cases, after.  The experiment is online at:

http://step.psy.cmu.edu/scripts/Eriksen1986.zip

Have a nice day,
Susan