RT of a digit in a string

Sukru Baris Demiral baris at andrew.cmu.edu
Mon Jul 8 17:46:40 UTC 2002

Hi,
I have been trying to collect responses(strings) with an Inputbox in which
there might be more than 2 digits in one response (in the string). I want to
collect each digit's RT (not the whole string's RT which is possible
already). I created the InputBox in the InLine object. As I see I may
use InputMask and collect keyboard responses for some objects. Does
anybody know whether the thing I am trying to do is possible or not?
Did anybody use InputMask while executing Inline ? Or at least is there
anyone who used InputMask for someother reason?

Sincerely,
Baris Demiral
CMU DoPsy