query

Amy Eschman amy.eschman at pstnet.com
Mon Jul 15 12:06:31 UTC 2002

Dear Roy,

There is a sample experiment at the E-Prime support site that
illustrates a method you can use to "remember" which stimuli have or
have not been shown during the study phase.  While this sample doesn't
do exactly what you describe below in terms of trials and blocks, it
illustrates the SetAttrib and GetAttrib methods of the List object,
which will allow you to mark a specific stimulus as sampled, then refer
to this value again when selecting your additional stimuli.

Log in to the support site at www.pstnet.com/e-prime/support/login.asp
Once you have logged in, click the Download button to find the Samples.
The sample is called Study-Recall.

Hope this helps.

Amy Eschman

*** DISCLAIMER: VIEWS EXPRESSED ARE MY OWN AND DO
NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THOSE OF MY EMPLOYER ***
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Psychology Software Tools, Inc.
2050 Ardmore Boulevard
Suite 200