Response Times for Animation

TAGRACE at aol.com TAGRACE at aol.com
Thu Jul 25 17:22:52 UTC 2002

Hi,
I'm using 2 canvases to make short animations.  I have one off-screen canvas that loads a bitmap and then copies it to the on-screen canvas every 40 ms. This works very well for the animation, but I am having trouble getting the response time to work properly.   I cannot get any response to work with the canvases, and when I tried to use the Image display device, I ended up getting the response time for each frame instead of the whole movie.  Does anyone know how I can solve this problem?  Thanks,
Tom