simultaneous presentation of images and sounds?

Tony Zuccolotto anthony.zuccolotto at pstnet.com
Mon Mar 11 22:22:43 UTC 2002

Marty,

You can present combination of sounds, images, or text simultaneously
using the Slide object.   This object assembles all images offscreen and
then copies the final bitmap to the screen all at once at the specified
onset time (as well as launches any sound playback at that time).   Each
item on the slide can vary independently.

Thanks,
Tony