simultaneous presentation of images and sounds?

Martin Dennis dennis at inst.augie.edu
Mon Mar 11 16:35:11 UTC 2002

Dear E-Prime users:

We are trying to present simultaneous images or simultaneous sounds:
e.g. put up one image selected on one set of attributes, and at the
same time put up another image selected on a different set of
attributes. Is there any way in E-Prime to do this?

I know in PsyScope one was able to set the onset of two stimuli to
zero msec after the offset of a third, yielding simultaneous
presentation. Is there any comparable procedure in E-Prime?

Also, will preloading two stimuli be an issue?

Thanks in advance,
Marty Dennis