Gender data

Jonathan Pettibone der_kommissar_73 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 26 23:06:00 UTC 2002

Here's another one for the list.  I'm using the built in dialog to gather
information about the sex of my participants.  When I try to get that
information out from eDataAid however, it can't seem to handle it because its a
string rather than numeric data.  Any method I use results in a value of N/A.
How do I get that information out of my data in e-data aid, without manually
typing it in for each participant?  There must be a way.

=====