Gender data

Jonathan Pettibone der_kommissar_73 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 27 04:47:33 UTC 2002

Sorry,  "it" is the table function of e-data aid.  I think the problem is that
edata aid cannot handle string variables, or there is another way to do it that
I'm missing.  I'm using the table function to put the data in a format to
export into SPSS, i.e. one subject per row, variables in colums.  The table
function wants to treat sex as a numeric variable, which it is not.

I guess what I need is someone who has actually used the sex startup data
function to tell me how they managed to get the data out at the end.  If all
else fails, I'll just create a new startup dialog where subjects use 1 for
female and 2 for male.

   Jonathan Pettibone

@p

=====