SV: Feedback for each trial

Sverre Andresen sverre.andresen at epilepsy.no
Mon May 6 11:44:42 UTC 2002

Dear Ice Tsui!

I would suggest that you utilize the multiple state possibilities of the
predefined E-Prime feedback object where different feedback states for
correct, Incorrect and No Response conditions  are already provided. You can
assign separate sound effects to each of these states. I think that will
simplify the structure and implementation of the design compared to the
jump/label method.

I have used this method when designing a simple "go - no go" paradigm and it
works fine!

Yours Sverre Andresen