adding colours

Tony Zuccolotto anthony.zuccolotto at pstnet.com
Fri May 10 18:45:29 UTC 2002

Katerina,

Any place in E-Prime you can specify a color name you can typically
specify a direct R,G,B value.   For example, if you had a StimColor
attribute on a List with values Red, Green, Blue, you could add Yellow
by specifying 255,255,0 in the cell of the list.

If you are scripting you should look at the CColor() function in help
which will convert an "R,G,B" string or a color name into a color
specification that E-Prime can use internally.

Regards,
Tony

*** DISCLAIMER: VIEWS EXPRESSED ARE MY OWN AND DO NOT NECESSARILY
REFLECT THOSE OF MY EMPLOYER ***
Anthony P. Zuccolotto
Vice President of Operations
Psychology Software Tools, Inc.