adding colours

Susan Campbell susanc at andrew.cmu.edu
Fri May 10 18:48:34 UTC 2002

It looks like the way that will work for me is to replace the names that are
built in with RGB values (in the form 255,255,255 for instance for "white"
or 0,0,0 for "black").  You might be familiar with these already, as they
correspond to web colors (only in decimal format instead of hexadecimal, so
255,255,255 instead of FFFFFF).  You could also get these values in
Photoshop by looking at the RGB values of colors you select with the
palettes.

So, in that scheme, orange would be something like 255,153,0 and you would
put that in the BackColor field or wherever you need to put the color.

Hope this helps,
Susan
STEP Project