Starting where I left off

spalmer at mail.mdanderson.org spalmer at mail.mdanderson.org
Fri May 31 14:13:16 UTC 2002

I am trying to program a mental rotation task in which subjects will perform the
task in 30-second blocks.  In each trial, the subject will be shown two
3-dimensional images and asked to judge whether or not the images are the same
or different.  Each block will consist of as many trials as the subject can
complete in 30 seconds.

My question is, how do I program E-Prime to begin the next block where the first
 block left off?  For example, if the subject completes trials 1 through 6 in
the first block, how do I make the next block start with trial 7?

I would appreciate any advice you could give.

Stephen Palmer
Dept. of Symptom Research
M.D. Anderson Cancer Center