problems

Nicole Robbins nrobbins33 at hotmail.com
Fri May 31 22:34:44 UTC 2002

Help!  I am a new user to e-prime and programmed an experiment in e-studio.  However, now the application will not open, for some reason, and I did not make a back up copy.  The e-basic script is still available; is there a way to open up e-studio from the script?  I am not done programming yet, and do not want to start from scratch.
Thanks!

    In addition to that dilemma, I also wanted to know if there was a way to randomize location of stimuli.  I have a working memory paradigm in which I show two stimuli (which I have on a slide right now) , then a fixation, then a probe.  The probe is either the same or a different object from the first two stimuli.  I need to randomize the location of the first two stimuli, but I need to relate the probe location to the location of the first two stimuli; it needs to be either in the same location, nearby, or far away from the first stimuli.
    I was able to program the stimuli, but am unable to figure out how to randomize the images.
    If anyone has any input, I would appreciate it!

Thanks!